New Jeep Compass for Sale Near Springfield
Jeep’s well-known in the Ozarks for its off-road capabilities. But did you know there’s a compact Jeep SUV that’s just as stylish as it is rugged? That’s what you’ll experience when you drive a new Jeep Compass in Branson or Nixa. The Jeep Compass for sale at James River Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is just as drivable in Springfield traffic as it is on mountain trails. When you’re ready to buy a Jeep Compass from James River Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, apply for financing with us for great loan rates!
New Jeep Compass Highlights
When you buy a Jeep Compass you’ll have the best of both worlds, with Jeep’s iconic four-wheel drive capabilities coupled with beautiful styling and plenty of comfort features. When you buy a Jeep Compass, prepare to enjoy features that can include:
- UConnect 5 infotainment system
- Updated front and rear fascias
- LED headlamps
- Over 75 standard and available safety and driver assist features
- Available heated front seats and steering wheel
- Turbo engine
- Choice of 4×4 systems
- And more!
Buy a Jeep Compass at James River Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
You’re surely familiar with other car dealers in Ozark, but James River Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM aims higher, giving you the one-on-one attention you deserve throughout your car-shopping experience, no matter if you’re looking to buy a new Jeep Compass or a dependable used vehicle. When you shop with us, we’re pleased to also offer you:
- A wide range of money-saving new vehicle specials
- A convenient location that’s easy to get to from the McCracken area
- Competitive prices and financing rates for buyers and lessees with all types of credit histories
- A stress- and hassle-free shopping experience — just read our reviews!
- And much more!
At James River Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, we’re proud to be your trusted dealer, working hard to make sure that you buy a Jeep Compass that’s right for your driving needs and budget. Learn more about what Jeep and the new Jeep Compass have to offer in our CDJR information hub.